LED 2G11 15W
2G11 PL Lamps
Green Inova®‘s 4-pin 2G11 LED PL Tubes are designed to replace less-efficient 4-pin 2G11 CFL Compact Fluorescents with easy installation. Available in 15W, 20W to replace 24-55W CFLs, and have color temperature ranging from 2700K to 6000K. The LEDs deliver an output ranging from 1,350 to 2,000 lumens, with an efficacy of up to 100 lumens per watt, over 60% energy saving.
|Color Temperature (CCT)||2700K/3000K/4100K/5000K/6000K|
|Lumen Output (LM)||1,350~1,500 LM|
|Efficacy (lm/W)||90-100 lm/w|
|Input Voltage (V)||100-277V|
|Beam Angle (°)||120°|
|Dimensions (in)||16.6×1.70×1.13in (422*43.2*28.7mm)5.30″ (L) x 1.35″ (D)|
|Cover||Frosted or Clear|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to 40°C|
|LED Class||2835 SMD LEDs, UL Listed: LM80|
|Driver Class||UL Listed: Class II|
|Certifications||UL/cUL, CE, RoHS, LM79, LM80|
|L70 Lifetime (hours)||≥50,000 hours|
|Warranty||3-year limited system warranty|
• High system efficacy up to 100 LPW
• High power factor, low THD internal isolated driver
• Fits into existing 2G11 fluorescent sockets
• Single-ended 4-pin plug-in 2G11 base
• Excellent color rendering (CRI >83)
• Humidity <80%
• Reduces energy consumption up to 60%
• Instant on, no flicker or buzz
• 50,000 hours average life
• Interior & indirect lighting
• 2′ x 2′ fixtures
• 1′ x 2′ fixtures
• Schools, hospitals, factories, offices, commercial buildings, etc
• Ballast bypass or remove installation
Step 1. Turn Off Main Power source.
Step 2. Remove ballast and starter where applicable, and the corresponding wires including branch circuit wires and ballast wires.
Step 3. Simply, Connect the L & N to the input of the 2G11 Tube base socket.
Step 4. Insert the 4-pin 2G11 Lamp.
Step 5. Ensure all screws/clips are secured, wiring is safely protectedand diffusers replaced before switching on power.
* Only qualifled personnel should perform installation .