50W LED Flood Light Beam Angle 100° Floodlight Security Architectural Lighting Fixture 4000K/4500K/5000K UL/cUL Listed (2FL Series)
Green Inova ® ‘s Small LED Flood Light delivers exceptional illumination performance over 110 lumen per watt by using top level LED light sources. Compared to traditional Halogen and metal halide, they consume up to 80% less energy, significantly reducing operating costs.
Constructed with high quality thermal heat sinks dissipate the LED heat and insure reliable 100,000-hour LED lifespan. Housing is sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
The 15-, 20-, 40-, and 50-watt luminaires can mount at a broad range of angles with a yoke style arm and a 1/2” NPT threaded nipple, you can get the light in the direction you desire.
|Color Temperature (CCT)||4000K||4500K||5000K|
|Lumen Output (LM)||5,670||5,670||5,670|
|Input Voltage (V)||100-277V|
|Optics||100° wide beam with uniform distribution|
|Distribution||NEMA 6H x 5V|
|LED Class||UL Listed: LM80|
|Driver Class||UL Listed: Class II|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 40°C|
|Dimension||8.90"L x 7.32"W x 7.95"H|
|Certifications||UL/cUL, LM79, LM80|
|L70 Lifetime (hours)||L70>100,000 hours at 25°C (Tc), compliant with IESNA TM-21|
|Warranty||5-year limited system warranty standard|
• High system efficacy up to 116 LPW, superior illumination performance
• Optimized weight and size due to compact design
• Excellent design isolates LED module from driver for long life
• Tempered glass lens protects fixture from moisture, dirt, and bugs
• 4000K, 4500K and 5000K CCT
• ½” NPT threaded nipple, ½” NPT knuckle arm and visor accessories available
• Environmentally friendly powder coatings
• Suitable for uplighting & downlighting
• Reduces energy consumption over 80%
Housing & Finish
• Die-casting Aluminum heat sink
• Tempered and shatter-resistant glass
• Specular reflector
• Bronze finish standard, black and white optional
• RAL & custom colors available
• NEMA distribution: 6H x 5V Std.
• Beam Angel: 100° wide beam with uniform distribution
• 100-277V standard
• System power factor >90% and THD <19%
• DLC qualified (50W model only*)
• UL/cUL listed, file#E352762
• UL 1598 for use in wet locations
• LM-79 & LM-80 test reports
• CE & RoHS available
• L70>100,000 hours at 25℃(Tc), compliant with IESNA TM-21
• Operating Temperature Rated at -30°C to 40°C
• Storage Temperature Rated at -55°C to 65°C
• 5-year limited system warranty
* Please refer to Green Inova’s warranty term for complete information.
• Architectural Lighting
• Security Lighting
• Accent, flag pole, columns, facade, area, or signs etc.
Ideal for illuminating building facade, large trees, walls, industrial yard, recreational area, and other general purpose area applications.