120W Shoebox LED Retrofit Kits-400w metal halide LED replacement-LED retrofit kits parking lot-LED retrofit kit for street lighting-LED Retrofit Lamps for Metal Halide-LED retrofit kits for metal halide-LED high bay retrofit kits-LED shoebox retrofit-LED wall pack retrofit kit
120W Retrofit Kit replaces 300 Watt Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium in your existing fixture with a simple and easy to perform retrofit process. Up to 125 lumens per watt, depending on the chosen color temperature.
Retrofit kits feature a compact size to fit into all types of existing fixtures include wall pack, flood light boxes, Area Light, high-bay and Street light applications.
|Color Temperature (CCT)||4000K||4500K||5000K|
|Lumen Output (LM)||14,402||14,458||14,469|
|Input Voltage (V)||100-277V|
|Beam Angle (°)||120°|
|Installation||Horizontal / Vertical|
|Dimensions (in)||6.10"x 5.12"x1.97"|
|LED Class||Nichia, UL Listed: LM80|
|Driver Class||Meanwell, UL Listed: Class II|
|Controls||Dimming, Photocell, Motion sensor, Surge protection available|
|Operating Temperature||-35°C to 55°C|
|Certifications||ETL/cETL, LM79, LM80|
|L70 Lifetime (hours)||≥200,000 hours|
|Warranty||10-year limited on LED head, 5-year limited on driver|
• High output Nichia LEDs deliver up to 132 LPW
• Top brand Mean Well driver
• Upgraded unique and uniform modular design
• Light weight, more durable
• AL 6063 material of high structural intensity
• Unique and excellent thermal management ensures long life
• Over temperature protection system
• Various controls options meet any needs
• Adjustable and flexible brackets for retrofit a majority of fixtures
• Quick and easy installation
• Reduces energy and maintenance costs over 80%
• Beam angle: 120° standard
• 10-year limited on LED head, 5-year limited on driver
• Horizontal Installtion: Using "L " bracket
• Vertical Installation: Using "Flat Plates " bracket
1.Most stringent raw material selection.
2.100% inspection of incoming raw materials.
1. Testing all PCB after soldering with electricity.
2. Integrating sphere testing
3. Waterproof testing
4. Cooling effect testing.
5. 100% 48 hours aging testing(72 hours for high voltage products).
1. 100% appearance checking
2. 100% lable checking
3. 100% function checking
How to install the DLC ETL cETL 120w LED retrofit into the traditional fixtures?
All models are simply installed in 4 mins by Yoke bracket or the Flex bracket. ( Remark: USE A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN TO PERFORM THE INSTALLATION.)
1). Remove the plastic cover from the LED head.
2). Remove the existing component reflector and ballast inside the fixures.
3). Put the driver in the place of the previous ballast.
4). Mouning the pre-assembled bracket to the fixtures.
5). Fix the retrofit kit to the the pre-assembled bracket.
6). Connect the electric wires.
Replaces existing metal halide and HPS lamps in street lights, wall packs, canopies, high bays and low bays fixtures, suitable for both vertical and horizontal installation